The benefits of ACV:
- Calms stomach issues/ acid reflux
- Antibacterial/ anti-inflamattory
- It's balancing to the body (and skin)/ alkaline properties
- Contains probiotic properties
- Can assist in weight loss
- Great as a skin toner (dilute it first!)
- Awesome rinse for your hair as it closes the follicles and makes it shiny
- Soothes sunburnt skin
- Normalize blood-glucose levels
- Help relieve hang-over symptoms
- Etc, etc, etc!
Every morning, I drink 2T in a full glass of room temperature filtered water (room temp makes it easier for your body to absorb).
I would ALWAYS recommend only drinking raw, unfiltered ACV. I use Bragg brand, and it always makes me feel great.
Also I'm definitely not a doctor, so consult your physician if you are looking for medical advice. But here are some great resources: